For national Mental Health Awareness month, participating Nia Australia teachers invite you to attend your first Nia class for FREE – in person OR online.
This offer is extended until 31 December 2021 due to lockdowns across our country.
Nia is great for Mental Health & Wellbeing
Its unique blend of movement, mindfulness, connection and joy brings together people of all ages and fitness levels.
It is simple to join us.
For in person classes:
- Find your local teacher below – either by name or city.
- Click on their image for class details.
- Download your redeemable voucher below and take to your first class.
For online classes:
- Scroll down page to find the list of online classes (or click here).
- Contact the online teacher as per details in link to arrange free attendance to your first online class.
Sydney, New South Wales
Yamba, New South Wales
Avalon, Sydney, New South Wales
Fish Creek, South Gippsland, Victoria
Gold Coast, Qld
NSW South Coast, New South Wales
Point Cook, Victoria
Online Classes (click on red text to open link)
Classes are listed in AEST. FIND YOUR TIME ZONE
NB. “hybrid” means class is offered F2F and online
|Monday||7:45 – 8:45am||5Stages + Nia||Sophie Marsh||https://sophiemarsh.punchpass.com|
8:00 – 8:45am
|Nia||Mary Jo Straford|
9:30 – 10:30am
7:45 – 8:45am
|Nia or 52Moves||Sophie Marsh||sophiemarsh.punchpass.com|
|Wednesday||10:30 – 11:15am||Nia||Angela Paladin|
|Friday||9:00 – 9:30am||
5Stages “pop up”
|Mary Jo Straford||0409 850 828 or|
|Friday||9:30 – 10:30am||Gentle Nia||Sophie Marsh|
|Friday||9:30 – 10:30am||Nia||Natalie Scott||https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/vJAodOCppzIo4z97QYoUXkkE6m9Rd_mEQg|
|Friday||10:30 – 11:15am||Nia||Angela Paladin|